Skip to content

General Feedback

Help us to make ReadySetAuction even better! Please share your ideas and vote on others you like.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

35 results found

1. Allow users to create a discount code

If you want sponsors to be able to purchase additional tickets with their sponsorships at a discount.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Donations  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Mark Delivery Status as "Received" when a Payment Method is entered for a Sponsorship/Donation

When adding a cash donation or sponsorship under Items > Donations, the Delivery Status should automatically update to "Received" when a Payment Method is applied.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow users to designate family records for procuring or soliciting individual or family

At our school, every family is encouraged to solicit donated items for our auction, and we track this information. Right now the only way to track which donations were solicited by individual families, is to enter each family as "event staff" and make them solicitors. This is cumbersome. RSA needs to be able to track soliciting family or individual right along with the donating individual/business, without adding every single family as event staff.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Donations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Give users ability to customize name of Additional Donation

Currently, if a Bidder opts to give an additional donation during check-out, this appears on their invoice as a Monetary Pledge. It would be great if the verbiage of this donation could be customized.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Show more information on online procurement donations in the Inbox

Currently, the only information available in the preview is the donation/description, donor/e-mail (and in some cases, only a portion of the e-mail), value and quantity. At the very least, the entire e-mail as well as the donor's mobile phone number should be visible, and perhaps also a notification as to whether it is a business donor or individual donor.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Offer a version of the Consolidated Donations by Donor (Prior Event) report from the current event

Currently, the Consolidated Donations by Donor (Prior Event) report pulls data directly from the previous event. This is great, except if there are changes to a donor's contact information from the previous event (such as the contact individual/custom addressee from a business donor changed this year). If custom procurement letters are being created and then merged with this report, the contact information merged into the letters is out-of-date.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow for a Fair Market Value of $0.00 on a donation item

There are certain circumstances where a donation item should have a $0.00 value. Therefore, we should have the ability to enter this value in instead of settling for $0.01.
    Likewise, we should be able to define the FMV which appears in the purchasing bidder's receipt.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Donations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Credit card integration should apply to all areas of the Control Center

Currently, credit card integration is not offered in all areas of the ReadySetAuction Control Center. For instance, a sponsorship purchased via credit card needs to be processed directly within the processing gateway, and then the last 4 digits of the card can be recorded manually via Items > Donations > Add Donation.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Donations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Separate sponsorships from donations.

Separate sponsorships (i.e. table sponsorships) out from the other donations, since they have different functions - for our event, our table sponsors are dealt with much differently than our auction donors. This would be helpful when sending thank you letters and when pulling reports at the end... Also, create a separate Sponsors area under the patrons tab, instead of lumping the sponsors in with the donors.

67 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Customize online donation form

I would like to have more control over what the online donation form includes and the instructions given to donors. Currently it seems easier for me to create a google form to collect the information I need and import the information later. However, since it is something I'm paying for I would like to use what's offered. But because I can't seem to get the information I want, it is requiring me to contact donors individually to ask more specific questions.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make it easier to navigate in Manage Donors or Manage Patrons

When in Manage Donations or Manage Bidders, when there are multiple pages, it is frustrating to be working on a donation on page 3, for example, then when I click on return to manage donations, I am returned all the way back to page 1, rather than the page I was working on. Also, when there are multiple pages, not all the page numbers are displayed in the selection section at the top. The display may show pages 1,2,3,4,5..........10,11,12. So if I want to go to page 6, I first have to go to page 5, then click forward to…

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Donations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Show associated package(s) on the Donation Page - Better yet, include links to the package(s)

When viewing a donation record, it would be nice to be able to easily tell what package or packages a donation has been assigned to. Currently, if a donation has been mistakenly assigned to a package and there is no reference to it in the package name or description, there is no way to find what package the donation is assigned to without exporting the Package Status report to Excel and doing a "Find" from within the spreadsheet. You should be able to see what Package the Donation is assigned to from within the Donation Record.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Link to the individual donor detail pages from the Donors column on Manage Donations page

Under Items>Manage Donations please make the Donation Name column link to the editable details of the donation, it would be great if you would also link to the individual donor detail pages from the Donors column.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Improve Screening of Donation Inbox

Donation Inbox screening uses the donor's email address as a unique identifier for the donor. If a donor record already exists with that email address when the donation is accepted from the inbox, then the donation is associated with that existing donor and the donor's name on the incoming donation is ignored. This is a safeguard to prevent users of the public procurement form (which is accessible to anyone) from maliciously or accidentally altering existing donor data.

This feature would allow the staff user to be notified of the match (during the screening process) and have the option of altering…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Increase Dollar Amount Limit

The current dollar amount limit is $99,999.99. In order to add $100,000+ sponsors I have to sell them multiple sponsorships, which can get confusing and make accounting for cash and sponsorships harder than needed.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →