This release focuses on improvements to the record matching logic for DonorPerfect transfers to ensure that information from RSA can correctly match existing records in DonorPerfect.
- When importing packages from a .CSV file, any PHP related error messages will display on the Final Step instead of after the import.
- Display message informing user of the number of patrons that successfully matched with donor records versus the number of newly created donor records
- Updates to Record Matching Logic:
- Initial filter for matches will include the Organization/Individual status of the RSA record.
- The filter for matches on ZIP will now require values to match on at least the first 5 digits so 9-digit ZIP codes are included.
- RSA will apply additional criteria as needed when filtering for matching donors to find the best match on a single record.