ReadySetAuction Release 2018.03
The items listed in this section are ideas that come from you, our customers! We love to hear about what we can improve and what would help you do your job better. You can make suggestions at any time. Each idea is reviewed by our staff and has the potential to become a part of ReadySetAuction.
The 2018.03 release is highlighted by an exciting improvement to how images for auction packages, their event website, and sponsors business logos are stored and managed. Prior to this release, RSA users were forced to use third party image hosting sites such as Photobucket, Flickr, etc. This required setting up accounts with these sites, uploading their images to these sites, entering the image URLs into RSA...are you exhausted just reading the steps? Imagine managing this for a large event with 100 packages to auction off!
Now, there is a better way. Utilizing Amazon S3 image hosting, fundraisers will now be able to upload images directly through ReadySetAuction. This is yet another improvement coming directly from UserVoice that will save our clients time and make RSA an easier solution for auction management.
ReadySetAuction is pleased to present this enhancement and a few other fixes we were able to identify along the way:
- No more tedious tracking of URLs to post images in your catalog or showcase! The much-requested ability to upload images for your auction packages directly to ReadySetAuction is here. Learn how to capture pictures quickly and easily to make your auction catalog more appealing. This was one of the top vote-getters in UserVoice, and we are thrilled to have been able to incorporate it in our 2018.03 release!
- The Event Website banner image appears as expected once it has been saved.
- Does the image you are uploading have a long file name? That's okay - the page layout won't be affected.
- We've squashed all the bugs in the Package Showcase Image File Selection process.
- The button placement for Business Patron Logos appears aligned in the correct space.
- Importing Donations and Packages will not produce an error in XML.
- Payment processing with a Vantiv/Element credit card will operate as expected.