We are excited to provide our ReadySetAuction users with an easy-to-use, drag and drop image uploading feature!
Previously, it was a bit of a challenge to add images to your items for display in your eCatalog or Event Showcase. Using third party image hosting sites just wasn't working anymore, with all the changes to Terms of Service, tracking URLs, etc. For these reasons, ReadySetAuction now offers a way to upload images from your computer directly to the package you want without all the fuss of copying and pasting links.
Adding an Image to a Package
- Navigate to the Items tab, then choose Packages.
- From the submenu, choose Add Package.
- Once you have added donations and details to your package, click the Choose button under Catalog Image on the right side of the screen. This will open your computer's File Manager.
- Locate the image you want to insert into your catalog for this package. The optimal image size for package image size is 225x225 pixels. (Note: File may not exceed 5MB in size.)
- Click and drag the image into the image box, then click Open in your File Manager. Your selected image should appear in the box, and the file name will appear immediately under the Catalog Image heading.
- If you want to remove the image prior to saving the package, click the small red circle icon next to the file name. To change the image, just click the Replace button. The Delete button will not be activated until after the package has been saved.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Add Package to finish saving your package. Once you have finished, you will be able to use the Replace button to change an image or the Delete button to remove it.
- Once you've finished, the image will appear in your Event Catalog and on your display sheets.
- You can add a different image for this package to display in your Event Showcase slideshow using the same process.
Don't forget to make sure you have permission to use the images prior to using them!