Let's use the following example: The PE teacher is holding a basketball coaching clinic with 10 spots available at $25 each:
- Go to Items > Donations > Add Donation and add a donation from the PE teacher for the value of his/her time or his going rate for holding a clinic for 10 people.
- When adding the donation, for Donation Name, enter Basketball Coaching Clinic.
- For Fair Market Value, enter the fair market price for 1 person to attend this clinic.
- For Quantity, enter 10.
- Create a fixed price package by clicking the Package this
donation button after saving the donation, or by going to the Items > Donations > Add
- For the package, choose the donation that is (or donations that are) included in it. For the above example, choose the Basketball Coaching Clinic donation you entered.
- For Package Kind, choose "Fixed Price."
- For Fixed Purchase Price, enter the cost to attend the party. In the above example, that would be $25
- For Fair Market Value, enter the value of 1 spot at the
- For Quantity, enter the number of spots available. In the above example, that would be 10.