To have two bidders share a bidder number:
- Decide who the Primary Bidder is. This is the bidder who will "own" the bidder number and who will pay the invoice at the end of the event.
- Go to Patrons > Bidders > Manage. Find the name of the spouse or partner of the primary bidder. Open his/her bidder record.
- Under Bidder Account Settings, click the Change link next to the Bidder # field.
- Choose the Using option.
- Select the Primary Bidder from the list of bidders.
- Click the green Update button to save your change.