Complete Plan Users:
First, it's important to note that you can set up your event through the Admin tab in Event Settings to require eBidders to submit credit card information in order to place a bid. This ensures that you collect monies owed by bidders who are participating remotely.
To notify winners of your online, mobile bidding and in-person auction:
Your auction staff can check out bidders and bidders can check themselves out for the 4 weeks following your event date, or if you’ve purchased an eCatalog Access Period post event extension (or extensions), then for the 4 weeks following the end of the extension.
- Customize the invoice language (Patrons > Communications >
- Send invoices to all bidders who have a balance (Patrons > Bidders >
Manage => Actions on Bidders menu > Invoice All With
- If you want them to have the ability to self-pay online, then enable "Enable bidders to check themselves out on their own devices" on the Admin > Event Settings > Payment Methods page. Self-payment is an option only if your organization has established a merchant account with one of our partners or a PayPal Business Account.
Lite Plan Users:
To notify winners of your online auction:
- Export the Payments Due report from Reports > Accounting Reports.
- Import the email addresses to your own email application (for example, Constant Contact or Mail Chimp).
- In the email you send to the winners: 1) include a link to your Event Website, 2) explain that once there they should click the "My Account" button to log in and then click the Checkout button to see a list of what they've won with options for paying