- Set up the Sponsorships Levels that you will be selling (Setup > Sponsorship Levels).
- Record the sponsorship that was donated (Items > Donations > Add > Cash or Sponsorship). Be sure to select the Donation Kind as "Defined Sponsorship" and then the Sponsorship Level from the pull-down menu. If you choose a payment method, you will need to indicate how the payment was made. (Important: Integrated credit card processing is not available for sponsorship donations recorded this way. Therefore, in this case you must process the payment directly with your merchant account provider.)
- Click the Record RSVPs for this Sponsorship button, or go to Patrons > RSVPs > RSVP Only.
- Add the guests who will be attending as guests of the sponsor. At this time you can also assign each guest to a Table and select a Meal, as long as they have been set up under Setup > Tables and Setup > Meal Choices respectively.
You will find these reports helpful, all of which can be found under Reports > Activity Reports.
- Table Status
- Seating and Meals
- RSVP Party Assignment Summary
- RSVP Party Assignment by Party