Here’s how to recognize sponsors on your Event Website:
- Create the logo images -- a good size is about 150 x 250 pixels -- and upload them to your organization’s server or a free image hosting service like Flickr.
- Go to Setup > Event Website > Intro Message or Closing Message. The Intro Message appears above the buttons on your Event Website. The Closing Message appears below.
- Into the Intro or Closing Message field, paste the website address of a sponsor’s logo surrounded by exclamation points, followed by a colon, followed by the web address where you’d like the image to link. This is called the logo’s Textile code. For example: !http://example.org/logo.jpg!:http://sponsor.com/, where http://example.org/logo.jpg is the image, and http://sponsor.com is the location where the click will take you.
- To make logos appear side-by-side, paste the Textile code of each logo one after another, separated only by a space. Don’t hit Return/Enter.
- If you have text before a logo image, add an empty line (a carriage return) between them.
- If you have text after a logo image, add an empty line (a carriage return) between them.