At least seven days prior to your event date or the close of your first eBidding package (whichever comes first), perform a test transaction for each type of credit card that your merchant account is configured to process.
IMPORTANT: When testing your merchant account, it’s important you do so with a cash contribution. In other words, while testing do NOT sell an actual auction package to a bidder.
- Go to @Event > Record Sales > Monetary Pledges.
- Select your name from the pull down menu (assuming you are a bidder) or click the “Select a Bidder” field and begin typing your last name.
- Enter a donation amount of $1.
- Click the green “Next: Confirm Pledges” button at the bottom of the page.
- Review the pledge you entered.
- Click the green “Confirm Pledges” button.
- Go to @Event > Check Out Bidders.
- Select your name from the pull down menu, or begin typing your last name.
- Click the green “Next: Review Invoice” button.
- Review the invoice.
- Click the green “Next: Process Payment” button.
- Choose a credit card from the pull down menu (if one is on file for you), or enter a new one by clicking the “Add Credit Card” link.
- Click the green “Process Payment” button.
- Verify with your merchant provider that the transaction was processed.