A few quick fixes...
With this iteration of ReadySetAuction, we've addressed a few issues our clients have reported. Take a look:
- One user reported errors when merging a patron record with a business record, as businesses cannot be marked as bidders. We've tested this to make sure it is working as designed.
- Some users completing forms in ReadySetAuction while using Chrome were encountering a "Bot submission detected" error message. This occurred due to an issue with one of Chrome's browser extensions, but if it happens to you, you can use a new Incogitno window in Chrome to prevent it.
- When renewing their accounts and setting up a new event through the Purchase Services tab, some users were experiencing problems registering staff without an admin having established an event access code. This issue has been resolved.