If you're planning a sit-down dinner at your auction event, the Meal Choice tab is a great way to give your guests options to choose and track how many meals of each type you'll need to provide. After purchasing tickets, your guests will be prompted to choose the meal they receive at your event from the list you (or your caterer) create.
Entering Meal Choices
- In Setup, select Meal Choices from the menu on the right side of the screen.
- Choose Add Meal Choice from the tabs at the top right.
- Name your meal. Usually, the name of the entree is entered here.
- Enter the Description of your meal. Here's where you'll be able to use the WYSIWYG editor to provide mouth-watering details on sauces and sides, as well as nutritional and allergen information. Include images to make a more attractive, professional-looking page.
- Click the green Add Meal Choice button to save it.