In order to accept electronic and credit card payment through ReadySetAuction, your organization must have a Merchant Account to process those transactions. If you have not yet established a Merchant Account, click here to learn how. Once you have a Merchant account, you'll need to connect your Merchant Account to your ReadySetAuction system. There are two steps to this process:
Step 1: Set Permissions in your SaveSafe Gateway
To enable your SafeSave gateway to communicate with your ReadySetAuction system, follow the instructions below:
- In your web browser, go to www.SafeSavePayments.com and click Merchant Login.
- Enter your Username and Password, then click the Log In button.
- Under the Options menu, select Settings.
- Under Security Options, click Security Key.
- Highlight the Security Key, right click, and select Copy. You can paste this into your ReadySetAuction system to avoid any data entry errors.
Step 2: Entering Merchant Account Information into ReadySetAuction
- In ReadySetAuction, navigate to the Admin tab and select Organization Settings from the side menu on the right.
- In the Organization Settings screen, click the Merchant Account tab.
- In Step 1, designate SafeSave Payments as the Gateway Provider.
- In Step 2, enter the Security Key you received from SafeSave by right clicking in the field and selecting Paste.
- Check the box next to Enable this payment gateway.
- Click the green Save & Test Connection.
This will initiate a test to confirm that your SafeSave account is connecting with ReadySetAuction.