Within ReadySetAuction, you can view detailed account information for your organization and event at the click of a button. Located in the side menu of the Admin tab, Purchase Services provides you with the ability to purchase new services, add and remove payment methods, review past orders, and produce receipts for purchased services for your files using the Purchases Services Tab.
Purchase Training, Catalog Extensions, or Phone Support
- Navigate to the Admin tab. If you do not see this tab, you do not have administrator rights and cannot access Purchase Services. Only one staff member can be assigned the administrator role.
- Click the Purchase Services tab from the side menu. This will automatically bring you to the New Order screen in Purchase Services.
- Type the quantity of the service you would like to purchase in the field next to it. Your choices are:
- Training - purchase hour training sessions with a ReadySetAuction expert. These hour-long, one-on-one sessions can help you get started in the right direction and allows you to learn the things that are most important to you.
- Night-of-Event Phone Support - check the corresponding box. This services provides you with phone support during your event to handle questions you may have or things you aren't sure about.
- eCatalog Extensions - purchased in 2 week increments, these extensions allow you to keep the bidding war going and bring in even more revenue for your charity auction.
- In Section 2, choose a payment method. If you have payment information already entered in the system, you can choose to use that. If you want to add a new payment method for this purchase, you can do that here.
- Have a Coupon Code? Enter that into Section 2 as well.
- Once you have selected your payment method, you need to review and agree to the Terms of Service in Section 3. You'll also need to acknowledge that your purchase is non-refundable.
- Click the Review Order button when you have completed the above.
- Confirm your order details on the Review & Place Your Order screen.
- Click Place Order to complete your purchase
View Past Orders
- Navigate to the Admin tab. If you do not see this tab, you do not have administrator rights and cannot access Purchase Services. Only one staff member can be assigned the Administrator role.
- Click the Purchase Services tab from the side menu. Within Purchase Services, select the Order History tab.
- Review the list of prior orders within the Order History grid.
- To view the details of any particular order, click the Order Number.