ReadySetAuction 3.6 Release
The items listed in this section are ideas that come from you, our customers! We love to hear about what we can improve and what would help you do your job better. You can make suggestions at any time. Each idea is reviewed by our staff and has the potential to become a part of ReadySetAuction.
- We are pleased to announce that your post-event reports will feature improved accuracy through the ability to make adjustments and remove erroneous transactions within your auction’s Control Center. This was one of your top three UserVoice requests - you asked for it and we are happy to deliver.
ReadySetAuction is pleased to present the following enhancements:
- Remove credit card transactions in the ReadySetAuction Control Center to create more accurate auction revenue reports and make payment reconciliation easy.
- We've added a note to the Review Order page to ensure that bidders and donors are aware that their payment card statements will reflect charges from "SSP*SofterWare, Inc.
- We've updated a few broken links on our Auction Policies page to get you to the information you want quickly and efficiently.
- We removed the Beta tag from our Showcase feature - it's up and running and ready to help you boost your auction revenue.
- The SofterWare, Inc. address on your ReadySetAuction receipt has been updated to reflect our new home in Ft. Washington.
Check out the latest blog post, By Popular Demand: Report Auction Revenue with Improved Accuracy Using ReadySetAuction to read about the benefits of our latest new feature!